Technical evaluation, conducted before the purchase of the house or before its renovation. We deliver a report with the possibilities of the investment according to the needs and budget, the potential of the space and its constructive conditions. This tool helps clients to know if the investment is advantageous.
Meeting with the client to develop “wish list”.
Visit to the house (also potential ones).
o Analysis of conditions: urban, architectural and environmental.
o Outline the architectural requirements.
o Preparation and analysis of different economical scenarios
o Searching of applicable subsidies and tax benefits.
- Drawing the existing situation (from available drawings and/or measurements).
- Preliminary design
- Technical: development of the chosen option
- Definitive project: definitive drawings and technical
- Management of building permits “vergunningen“ (dormers, extensions, openings in supporting walls…)
- Definition and preparation of quotation frame.
- Searching of contractors (“aannemers” and others specialist) with good references.
- Management of the call for tenders
- Evaluation of offers (supporting clients in the decision-making process /comparative analysis).
- Management of materials supply (tiles, kitchen, bathrooms, floor finishes, paint).
- Advice for interior design and furniture purchase: research and selection of appropriate materials that fit within the concept design and budget.
- Interior design drawings.
- Home staging.